Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Have a little FAITH in Me.........



Papa.... I'm struggling... As i sit here, feeling the breeze of your amazing creation.... I question myself....


Why am i in doubt? Why must I doubt the fact that you will provide.... My heart is heavy and i have no reason for it to be heavy... Papa you have given me everything I have asked for.... but I want to hear your voice Father.... I am having troubles quieting my mind to hear your voice... Then again... I don't even know your voice...Papa I want to get to know you more so that i can recognize your voice.... I want to be someone who can tell others what you have said to me.... Speak to me Papa.... Shout out my Name! Hear my CRY and speak what you have for me.... I WANT TO HEAR YOU... Give me a sign that will let me know You are with me....

Why do I doubt!? I have no reason for a heavy heart.....

Help Me Papa... Be my Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment