Friday, April 23, 2010

God will lead me where he wants me.....

Ever since I can remember, my heart has always been set on Africa. It's like an entirely different planet there..... The culture there just captures my heart. I've always had a dream of going to an African Tribe somewhere and working with Children......

These past two weeks we have been learning about how to hear God's voice and the Character of God. I have been finding out things about myself that I didn't even know were in me. Papa has been telling me things that I have never heard before... He has called me to places i have never even thought about.... India.... and Philippines.....

Papa....
Make it clear where you want me.... Wherever you take me... I will go... and I will do your work.....

Everyones prayers would be truly appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment