Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blessings Come in Many Different Ways


God has been tearing my heart to pieces and seeking out the real me..... Brutal huh? When I first came here, I would have never guessed some of the things that God wanted to show me. Papa is slowly breaking down the wall that has been around my heart, my entire life. He has His bow and arrow and has drawn a target around the most raw spots. He is rubbing balm on the infected parts, and binding the deep cuts.

God is truly showing me who I am and who He has made me to be. I am His daughter and He loves me... He thinks I'm beautiful and worthy of His love. I am nothing but a freckle in His eyes yet He still chose to pick me up and hold me in His arms.

He has given me many blessings of friendship, hope, and a place where I can begin living in Him..... ALL OR NOTHING...


Thank you Papa...

For what you are doing in me.....

Amen


2 comments:

  1. Oh Em, I am so happy for you. God has you in a good place. His work on us is not always without pain, but it is ALWAYS for good. He is glorified when you allow Him to cut deep, yet trust Him with the results. You know daddy and I hold you in our prayerful hearts continually. Can't wait to read more! Thanks for sharing your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily - Have you swum with a Turtle? Felt the heat of volcanic rock under your toes? IM so excited for you and your time over there. Colorado (especially home church) seems a little...less.

    ReplyDelete