Friday, September 10, 2010

As it comes to an end....


SO, i know that i left you all hanging in Guatemala, but everything worked out in God's timing :) Although I have yet to put up pictures from each country, that is still a work in progress. After many hours of sorting my pictures. I have finally been able to come up with a few albums that i will be putting up in the next two weeks! But for now......

WE MADE IT BACK TO TIJUANA MEXICO! From San Diego California, to Panama and BACK! What an unbelievable journey. Experiencing God's grace EVERYDAY, going through the most difficult testings of my life, seeing God's marvelous beauty; Truly i can say, it has been a blessing. So many new friends, so many new stories... I am so thrilled to share with everyone when i get home. I can not thank you all enough for your prayers and your incredible support!! God has truly blessed me with wonderful family and friends and i could not be more honored.

God has truly shown me His character and has truly guided my foot steps! I am completely new in Him and I have honestly become the women of God I know He has called me to be.
And to think....
This is only the beginning........


1 comment:

  1. Praise God for his growth in your life!
    Blessings onya my dear cousin!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete