Sunday, March 7, 2010

OH MY GOLLY GOSH!!!

I can not believe it!!! 33 DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE!!!! I can not begin to tell you how much excitement is leaping out of my heart everyday! These past few weeks have really been crazy. I have been working my butt off, saving my earnings for this new beginning. It's been so hectic though that i haven't exactly been able to talk to any of my lovely YWAMers. It's funny how much some of us have already bonded! I actually find myself missing them!!
This past week has been GORGEOUS! Truly a gift i would say!! It's been sunny and beautiful which is an awesome change of pace!! I have been outside on my lunch breaks shooting as much as i can :) I promise i will start posting some of my pictures soon! I am still getting used to the fact that i HAVE a blog! ha! But I just wanted to say hello and just share what was goin on lately!
My brother Wes is back home for 5 days!!! It is always so awesome to see him! I always miss him like crazy. But he's always out on a new adventure and i love it when he get's back so he can share!! It's great to have family home :)

Love you all, but being the busy bee that I am, i must depart for now to go to work.


Blessings
Pictures will be up soon


Love
Emily Ray Hatfield

No comments:

Post a Comment