Friday, March 19, 2010

Circus Freak




It Was amazing!!! this weekend I am in Montana seeing my grandma and a few cousins! BUT, my brothers show ended up being up here so i got to see him again!!! I haven't seen his show since two christmas' ago so it was amazing! We went out to a really nice restaurant and had an incredible dinner! We are staying at the Crowne Plaza in Billings Montana so we are high rolling this weekend :)

Only 20 Days left until HAWAII!!! AH! I can't believe it! Time has flown by and I still have a lot to do. I have been praying a lot for patience and God has really given me a deep breath. All your prayers mean so much to me, so THANK YOU!

This past semester has been really sweet for me. God has really blessed me with amazing people and amazing memories. I am really looking forward to what he has in store down the road :)


LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Emily Ray Hatfield

No comments:

Post a Comment