Monday, August 23, 2010

UPDATE TO THE MAX!!

SORRY IT HAS TAKEN SO LONG! But instead of writing three pages i decided to make a video! But I will post Pictures soon don't worry, and i promise i will actually do it! This video is an update for the past month or so! Love and miss you all!! Just to let everyone know, I am fasting facebook and skype for a while so i would love to come back with a few messages on there ( HINT HINT) Love and miss you all. God is doing amazing things in my life! Thank you for your support, Thank you for your love, and Thank you for your prayers!! I am blessed to have you all in my life!! Love you guys!
Many Blessings
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Well, That was a little disconcerting as the video seems out of sync with the sound. But it was lovely to see you appear so bubbly. I was hoping (and I'd been praying) that you weren't sick any more.
    I'm praying that Guatemala and the trip home will be wonderful, useful, safe, and in His hands.

    ReplyDelete