Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Papa's Beauty.....

Papa's love continues to amaze me. His beauty and wisdom is overwhelming. He is showing me that I am His beloved. I am His beautiful daughter and my Papa loves me. Papa loves me and He wants me to follow Him. He is giving me many adventures and many blessings. He has told me, " Don't run from pain, thank Me for pain and learn to overcome." He has given me a freedom that i have never felt before. I AM FREE IN HIM. My wings have been bound and He has cut me loose... Papa..... You are good...
Song of Songs 2:10
Rise up, my darling! Come away with me, my fair one!


3 comments:

  1. What an awesome photo, sweetie! Daddy is using it for his wallpaper. Absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took that... that is beautiful i agree with your mom. Glad to see about what you are talking about. God has definitely supplied you with breath taking landscapes and great experiences. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing picture Em... you really are talented. Remember when I said that you could work for National Geographic? Well you def could... hope things are going well for you.

    Love
    Dev

    ReplyDelete